The Current Situation
The government of Quebec is allowing gyms in the orange zone to re-open with restrictions as of Monday, June 7th.
CrossFit Westmount will Re-Open the physical gym for in-person training on Monday, June 7th , 2021 while simultaneously supporting members who prefer to continue to workout at-home.
We intend to re-open via a phased approach to return to in-person training as follows:
- Common to all phases. The safety measures outlined in Annex A (Click Here) will apply in some / all phases of our re-opening. We will communicate the changes with you as we are able to ease off certain precautions.
- Phase 1 – Personal Training & In-Gym Programmed Workout Sessions. This phase will begin on June 7th. In this phase, all services will be by appointment only and members may join personal training sessions and in-gym programmed workouts (with a facility capacity of 8) at select times. Personal training includes our 4-week kickstart program as well as our InBody service.
- Phase 2 – Restart Group Classes with a Limited Capacity. This phase will begin once Montreal enters yellow zone restrictions and include all services offered in Phase 1. Once again all services in this phase will be by appointment only: all members must sign in ahead of time prior to joining a class and we will not have walk ins join our group classes. With that said, we will still welcome new members via a virtual consultation which will be done over zoom (Book Consult Here).
- Phase 3 – Fully Open Facility. This phase includes all services offered in previous phases and will start once we no longer have limits to our group class capacity. We anticipate the return of walk ins in this phase and in person consultations. In addition, we anticipate all programs and services to be running at full capacity again.
Main Efforts and Priorities
- Safety of our members and staff
- Lead our members through the changes and communicate new info with them in a timely manner
- Care: We will continue to help members improve their fitness regardless of their choice to train in the physical gym or continue with our online platform.
Calendar at a Glance
- June 2nd – Cleaners will be in to make sure the gym has been deep cleaned.
- June 4th-6th – CFW Team meetings & walkthroughs.
- June 7th – In person training will resume in the gym.
Contact us if you have any Questions
If you have any questions regarding the gym reopening, you can reach us at the following:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at 438-886-3217
A) Safety Measures & Precautions in light of COVID-19 (Click Here)