We have no idea how the new Covid-19 restrictions have impacted you on a personal level, we just imagine that it continues to be challenging & we hope this post finds you well.
Though our physical gym will be closing on Thursday (April 8th), we are still here to serve you and help you keep the momentum you have built with your fitness via online training options.
How we will continue to coach you online
The online coaching option will help you maintain that buffer of fitness you have built, remove any guess work and connect you with one of our coaches to keep you on track with your goals. Here is what you will receive:
- Workouts programmed to you based on equipment available
- Up to 5 workouts + 1 Flexibility routine per week delivered to you from your online coach
- Support and accountability from your coach via text and Phone
Plus These Powerful Upgrades
For the duration of the 3rd Closure, here are a few upgrades that online coaching members will also have access to:
- Access to two 45-Minute Group Classes over Zoom per week (Tuesday’s at 6pm & Thursday’s at 5pm – online classes start April 13th)
- Access to our 60-minute TEMPO sessions (starting April 13th) at the following times:
- Tuesday’s at 4pm
- Wednesday’s at 12pm
- Thursday’s at 4pm
- Friday’s at 12pm
- Access to our weekend outdoor workouts (Saturday’s and Sunday’s at 10am & 11am – Starting April 17th)
- Access to our Equipment Rental Program and Members-only special events
The common denominator to these upgrades is Coaching. We want you to be as happy and healthy as you can, so we will keep upgrading and removing the guesswork for you so you can have the best fitness experience possible.
Here is how you can get started:
- Click this link to complete a short intake form
If you have any questions, feel free to ask – we are happy to help!
Yours in Fitness,
The CrossFit Westmount Team